Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have had the case for 6 months. I am now looking for a replacement. The plastic has held up well and protected my phone. The paint on the case has been chipping and peeling for the last 4+ months. Many people would not like their phone case to look that scratched.
It hasn't scratched my phone at all. It does let significant amounts of dust in the case
While this case was alright, I am going to try something else this time...
Click Here to see more reviews about: iFrogz Luxe Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Silver,Black)
Featuring a stunning metallic facade and an easy-to-grip soft touch feel, the iFrogz Luxe hard shell plastic case in silver/black offers sleek, stylish protection and is fully compatible with iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS models. The case slides perfectly around your iPhone, allowing access to all of the buttons, ports, and sensors. The iFrogz Luxe also comes with a clear protective screen film that enables full use of the iPhone's touchscreen.
Click here for more information about iFrogz Luxe Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Silver,Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment