igadgitz Black Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4 HD 16GB & 32GB Review

igadgitz Black Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4 HD 16GB and 32GB
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have the Verizon iPhone 4. Other cases I saw I was worried would not be waterproof or were too pricey. So I ordered this case and I am very happy with it. This case WILL NOT fit over a cover, it fits the iPhone 4 very snuggly into it, which I like. The back is all velcro to seal it in and keep everything else out. It has a cover over the front (heavy plastic) to keep it waterproof but this does not prevent the use of it at all. Touch screen still functions normally. Only issue I have is glare with sun off the plastic cover, but that's the tradeoff for it being durable and waterproof. Highly recommend, especially for the price!

Click Here to see more reviews about: igadgitz Black Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4 HD 16GB & 32GB



Buy Now

Click here for more information about igadgitz Black Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4 HD 16GB & 32GB

0 comments:

Post a Comment