BoxWave mini Capacitive Palm Pre Stylus (Jet Black) Review

BoxWave mini Capacitive Palm Pre Stylus (Jet Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Had to purchase some less-than-optimal products before finding this gem. It is more expensive than the ones that were frustrating, difficult or impossible to use (hard or angled tips). I don't like fingerprints on my screen continuously and mostly use it for games that require a dragging motion where fingers can too easily capture unwanted areas, but it is nice to have less prints on the screen overall. This has a mushy tip that simulates the tip of the finger more accurately (in my experience after trying at least three or more other stylus products) and therefore gives more accurate results when dragging across the screen or simply pressing on the screen--and the best part--without fingerprints that continually have to be wiped off. It's second-best feature is that it cleverly fits snugly into the earphone jack on the top of the phone when not in use so it's less likely to become misplaced or lost and I don't have to rummage around trying to find it. One caution though: At first when inserted, the phone did not recognize it as using the jack, but after a few times I realized I was having trouble answering calls and couldn't understand why and it took me a couple of those experiences to figure out that the phone thought I was using the ear piece (when the stylus was inserted) instead of talking directly into the unit. Now I just pop the stylus up a little or pull it completely out when I receive a call and there's no problem. While I'm talking it can remain in the jack (just not pushed all the way in) or it loops around my finger, and once I complete the call, it's quickly back in place and ready to use again when I need it. Don't waste your money on other stylus products. This is the one to get (and the one you'd likely end up with if you've tried the others like I have and had less than optimal results). P.S. The others may work fine directly on the phone screen, but I have a screen protector and this one definitely works best even with the protector.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave mini Capacitive Palm Pre Stylus (Jet Black)



Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about BoxWave mini Capacitive Palm Pre Stylus (Jet Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment