Skosh Capacitive Stylus Pen for ipad+iphone with Tether-Silver (also available in Black or Pink with Tether or Larger Clip Style in Silver or Black) Review

Skosh Capacitive Stylus Pen for ipad+iphone with Tether-Silver (also available in Black or Pink with Tether or Larger Clip Style in Silver or Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
In my opinion, this is the best iPhone/iPad stylus you can get. There is something really unique about the rubber tip that makes it slide along the screen very easily. I've tried other similar products, and they seem to stick to the screen making them kind of a pointless product, but this one doesn't do that at all. It's also AWESOME for playing games!!! I got my highest score ever on the Paper Toss app thanks to this product, haha! Another thing I like about this product is that it is like a second finger... I used to hate having to take off my gloves in the winter every time I wanted to even answer my phone, but now that I have the Skosh pen, my fingers don't have to freeze!
This product also makes a GREAT gift... everyone I have shown it to thinks it is really cool, it looks really cool, and they asked me where to get one... and I will admit that several people on my Christmas list are getting one this year! :)
I highly recommend getting this product for the tech savvy people in your lives!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skosh Capacitive Stylus Pen for ipad+iphone with Tether-Silver (also available in Black or Pink with Tether or Larger Clip Style in Silver or Black)



Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Click here for more information about Skosh Capacitive Stylus Pen for ipad+iphone with Tether-Silver (also available in Black or Pink with Tether or Larger Clip Style in Silver or Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment