Samsung captivate wall charger, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Fascinate wall charger Dual USB (By CCM®) Review

Samsung captivate wall charger, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Fascinate wall charger Dual USB (By CCM®)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First I will say that I received the item in a timely manner, plugged it in. It charged well and the phone was usable. However, when I unplugged it... most of it was in my hand... and the other part was still plugged into the wall (with contacts exposed; aka dangerous).
Hopefully, it was a fluke in that the glued connection was not properly tested.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung captivate wall charger, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Fascinate wall charger Dual USB (By CCM®)



Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Click here for more information about Samsung captivate wall charger, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Fascinate wall charger Dual USB (By CCM®)

0 comments:

Post a Comment