Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Ive had this case with the holster for about 4 months (and I wear it on my belt all day at work). It has been great protection for my phone and Ive taken it everywhere with me (work, travel, play). The color is beautiful (and more cranberry than red) and I get compliments on it all the time. Unfortunately, I text and bbm alot and have managed to wear through the key guard! plus the key guard material (a soft silicone) began to warp up from the keys due to use!! I also have to say that the screen cover scratches pretty easily and dirt/debris manages to get underneath the cover and you can see it around the screen!! I have tried cleaning this over and over, but it still manages to get underneath between the phone and cover. The cover does a great job of preventing scratches on the phone itself, however once you scratch or nick the color part of the cover you can see the underlying black plastic, as the cranberry is apparently just a coating of paint! I really do love how the cover looks, however for the price I paid, I wont be getting another one. I suggest getting this if you do not use your phone alot, or if it is constantly protected in a purse or bag, but if you want something durable for holstered phone cover with lots of use, i suggest you look to another company (Im trying Otter covers next).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase 360 Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 (Red)
Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase 360 Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 (Red)
0 comments:
Post a Comment