IFROGZ iphone3g-fl-lme-blk Frosted Luxe Case for iPhone 3G/3GS (Lime/Black) Review

IFROGZ iphone3g-fl-lme-blk Frosted Luxe Case for iPhone 3G/3GS (Lime/Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The case fits fine and is good quality - this is actually my third ifrogz luxe case (the past cases peeled on my last two Hawaiian vacations - apparently the humidity/heat was too much for them - but they still functions as expected, just not as prettily). This is, however, my first of the "frosted" variety. I like that the colored part is solidly all made of the color and not just an applied layer covering white plastic like the regular luxe case is, though I think I prefer the opaque-ness of the regular...
The reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is that the color of the case I received does not remotely resemble the advertised image here. It is actually a much darker, bluer color - not the light, greener turquoise shown in the image. I was disappointed that it did not look quite how I was expecting, but am making due anyway (the green regular luxe case is a perfect match to the product image). Maybe I will try to upload my own customer images when I have the time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: IFROGZ iphone3g-fl-lme-blk Frosted Luxe Case for iPhone 3G/3GS (Lime/Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about IFROGZ iphone3g-fl-lme-blk Frosted Luxe Case for iPhone 3G/3GS (Lime/Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment