Stylus Pen (Black) + 2 x Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G Review

Stylus Pen (Black) + 2 x Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really need a stylus for my iphone 3G so badly because I always hit the wrong target.Iphone can only identify people's skin but the tip of this stylus is made available for touching the screen too.It helps a lot to pick the right letter.And the screen protector is also needed if you use a stylus even if it's soft.All of the products in this item works great with the iphone.But I was wondering maybe the price is a little bit too high.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stylus Pen (Black) + 2 x Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Stylus Pen (Black) + 2 x Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G

0 comments:

Post a Comment