Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a really great case. When I got my iPhone 3G a month ago I did some quick research and most of the cases available seemed too bulky or too expensive for what you got. This case gets a lot of positive feedback (some quick Google and YouTube video review searches will tell you as much), but my impressions:
Pros
+ Not too bulky. The case is probably as thin as you can hope but still offer solid protection for your phone. I can still easily slip this in my jeans pocket and it feels nearly the same as the iPhone alone.
+ Nice grip. The case is hard plastic but has a rubberized quality to it. I'm not afraid of my iPhone slipping out of my hand at all.
+ Not a lint magnet. Despite the rubberized grip, lint doesn't stick and it's easy to brush any loose debris off with your hand.
+ Doesn't "stick" in your pocket. I know this is an issue for many people (myself included!), but it slips in and out of your pockets fairly smoothly.
+ Inside "felt" lining. The case actually has a soft felt/velvety fabric lining that 1) doesn't scratch your iPhone and 2) makes the case slide on very smoothly. It's a really nice added touch that makes you feel like the case designers put a lot of thought into the details.
+ Fit - the case is a perfect fit; my iPhone is not loose, all the holes (camera, buttons) line up perfectly, and everything is still easy to access (volume controls, hold button, etc.)
+ Protection - the front of the case actually covers the chrome bezel, so basically the only thing not covered is the screen itself. Get yourself a screen protector (I recommend the Power Support Anti-Glare, very nice!), and you'll be set.
+ Logo opening... Some people don't like this but I personally like the fact that you can still see the logo on the back. It's a nice way to protect your phone without detracting from the design touches of the iPhone itself.
+ Value. Compared to other cases I've seen for this price, this one is by far better quality. If you're gonna spend the money on a case go for something worth your dollars.
CONS
- Price. OK honestly I think ALL cases are overpriced so this is not a criticism on this case alone. Just have to say it though.
- Fit. This is either a pro or a con, depending on how you look at it... Before putting this case on I had the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector on already. When I first put the case on, it caused the screen protector to lift up in the corner because the screen protector was not on 100% straight (the Apple store guy did it for me; it was good but not perfect). I had to take the screen protector off and reposition it (which is possible, if you are super careful!), and now everything fits nice and straight. Case and screen protector together in peace.
So be careful: make sure your screen protector is perfectly centered because this case is an EXACT FIT.
In summary, I love this case!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio SURFACE Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Black)
Click here for more information about Seidio SURFACE Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment