Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)So I read a lot of bad reviews before getting this phone and I'm glad i didn't listen. I love this phone so much. I only download the apps that I know I'm going to use. It's a low-end android phone so it should be viewed as such. But here are the things you CAN DO on this phone:
*Watch Videos
*Surf the web (Bing comes with the phone, i heard some bad reviewers dis-liking this, but all you have to do is download GOOGLE for free. I have both)
*take video & pictures & share instantly on facebook/twitter/email
*Text
*play games
*talk
CONS
*I am a 31 yr old woman and can type on this phone easily. However if you have big fingers/hands, this has a tiny screen and will probably be a problem for you.
* I do wish this phone was a little bigger when surfing the net.
PROS:
Price (free with verizon)
touch screen works flawlessly
Many accessories to choose from
Android 2.1 network works great
Video clarity
Voice functions (you can tell it to call someone and it has worked perfect everytime.)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola Citrus WX445 3G Touchscreen Android Phone with Wi-Fi, 3MP camera, Bluetooth, Stereo Music, Memory Expansion, e-mail (Verizon Wireless)
0 comments:
Post a Comment