Seidio Innocase 360 for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Burgundy) Review

Seidio Innocase 360 for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Burgundy)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the second Seidio case I've purchased. The first was for my Curve 8320 and this second is for the Curve 8900. This case is different than the 8320 case as it comes with a built in screen guard and rubber keyboard cover. I didn't get this product for those two features as I had no idea they existed. I bought it for the case itself. I will say that the screen guard is not necessary and basically useless since it's not attached to the screen there are constant air bubbles from the screen guard eventually touching the screen itself in several areas. Where the keyboard cover is useful, it quickly becomes useless as the rubber starts to stretch from moving the mouse and pulling the rubber with your thumb while navigating your screen. I know this sounds like a bad review, but it's not. Like I said, I purchased the product for the case, not the guard and cover. I will soon remove those two features as they become less useful. The case itself is great. Seidio has a great product and it has protected both of my Blackberries. For every cell phone upgrade I make, there will be a Seidio case to be purchased.
Update August 31, 2010
Okay maybe not so good. I tend to drop my phone but not always from high places. It's dropped about twice on concrete. Where the first time the case came apart. I didn't think anything of it, but the subsequent times it fell it wasn't on concrete and it kept coming apart to the point that they key locking pieces were breaking off. Now it barely stays on. I guess I'm on a search for yet another case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase 360 for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Burgundy)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase 360 for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Burgundy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment