Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had an OtterBox case for my iPhone, and wound up having to discontinue use as every caller complained I was "echoing" into the phone... a problem which instantly went away when I took the phone out of the case.
I'm rather finicky about cases - I don't like them too bulky since I'm a pocket-person, plus I have a side pocket in my purse where my trusty iPhone tends to live too. When I saw the design and colors of this case, I knew it was a match made in heaven - and it is! This case is soft, feminine (but not outrageous or glitzy), allows easy accessibility to all buttons/slots, and some protection to the hull of the iPhone. It also has a slim fit so it doesn't bulk out my phone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave Floral Zest iPhone 3GS FlexiSkin (Blue on Brown)
Click here for more information about BoxWave Floral Zest iPhone 3GS FlexiSkin (Blue on Brown)
0 comments:
Post a Comment