XtremeMac Tuffshield Screen Protector for iPhone 3GS - Glossy Review

XtremeMac Tuffshield Screen Protector for iPhone 3GS - Glossy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these after having read some not so favorable reviews of their earlier versions, but decided to get them anyway because the directions had been improved. My IT guy husband burned through the one by accidently holding it sticky side up when he peeled off tab #1 and the thing immediately became covered in lint.
But on his second try, it was amazing. He showed me the final result and I couldn't even tell there was a cover on the glass. It's a perfect fit - it lined up perfectly with the openings and there are no bubbles. I am truly impressed.
I think they include multiple pieces because they figure you're going to mess up one on the first try.

Click Here to see more reviews about: XtremeMac Tuffshield Screen Protector for iPhone 3GS - Glossy



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about XtremeMac Tuffshield Screen Protector for iPhone 3GS - Glossy

0 comments:

Post a Comment