Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Kind words - I like ugly industrial things, it DID protect my phone when I dropped it.
Not so kind - I dropped it once and it will never latch again. It's made of low grade aluminum - aircraft quality my patootie. It's like one of those covered clipboards, but cheaper.
What I got doesn't really look like the photos - hinge is on the bottom, not the side, fewer grill openings. Maybe that's why the price dropped...
It came with a plastic screen cover that in no way was touch screen compatible. Think plexiglass. I removed that and it does work - had to patch the rubber coating inside back together, though.
For $9.99 you get what you pay for.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple iPhone Aircraft Aluminum Metal Case - Bundled with Full Frontal Touch Screen Protector Shield - Available in 5 Color Choices, MAGENTA+PROTECTOR
0 comments:
Post a Comment