Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)(on my 3GS) Shipped Monday came in Friday, not bad for Washington to Dallas...This thing is sweet, exactly like the pic. It's a very low grade anodized aluminum, but it's still stronger then any plastic or rubber. The inside lining is very nice (suede-ish) and the fit is perfect, but does sit high off the screen and could easily bother someone...but not me, I like it. Top latch isn't great and the hinge is kinda weak I'm guessing its a one drop kinda deal. If the hinge gets bent it's prolly going to not work right. For those worried about reception mine is great, five bars. I did some research and the designer knew what he was doing; those slits on the back of the case happen to be exactly where the single enters the phone. I really like it but I wish I could find something similar, but higher quality in the $50-60 range. It would be worth it if I knew it would not break. Anyone listening?
Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave iPhone 3G Armor Case - The Metal Case (Black (no screen guard))
0 comments:
Post a Comment