LCD Screen Guard Protector for HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA) Sprint and Verizon Wireless Review

LCD Screen Guard Protector for HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA) Sprint and Verizon Wireless
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a cover and decided on this one. I really like it, now that I have figured it out. I had some problems with the stickers like one of the reviews, but the nice thing about this cover is it can be washed -- which is exactly what I did. It comes with a cleaning cloth to clean the phone, than apply the cover. If you get to many bubbles or dust on it, wash it off with soap and water (I just used my hands and quickly dried it) and when you put it on make sure the phone has been wiped & than apply the cover. When I did this, there were almost no bubbles, and what bubbles were there I was able to remove easily. It also doesn't leave reside on the screen when it is removed.
It fits the screen great and the companies that carry this seem to change, but I got mine in less than 5 days. For the price, I think it's a great deal.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LCD Screen Guard Protector for HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA) Sprint and Verizon Wireless



Buy Now

Click here for more information about LCD Screen Guard Protector for HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA) Sprint and Verizon Wireless

0 comments:

Post a Comment