Body Glove Matrix Cover for T-Mobile myTouch 4G, Black Review

Body Glove Matrix Cover for T-Mobile myTouch 4G, Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this case because it was one of the few available at the time that I bought my phone. I got it at the TMobile store. It's been about 6months and it is falling apart. I take pretty good care of my phone but I admit I am a bit clumsy and do drop it. The case has kept my phone from breaking I suppose... but it does not do a good job of covering all the parts of the phone. It does not protect the top or bottom and hardly sticks out on the front edge. The black covering is peeling off from the inside part of my case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Body Glove Matrix Cover for T-Mobile myTouch 4G, Black



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Body Glove Matrix Cover for T-Mobile myTouch 4G, Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment