5x HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G HD Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film, no cutting is required Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed Review

5x HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G HD Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film, no cutting is required Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this type of cover guard film for my phone, thinking that I would receive the item exactly as shown in the first 2 photos describing this product: completely covering the phone screen with some cutting at the top. I received instead rectangular films that partially covers my phone screen (like in the last 3 photos if you look very closely; I didn't). Yes, they sent you multiple screen films but 1 film didn't work from the get go (not staying fixed to the screen). To add insult, one of the paper tabs that was supposed to be removed cleanly from the screen doesn't remove at all: It was stuck to the film corner; I had to use my finger tip and a damp q-tip to try to scratch the sticky tab off. But the glue residue is still there and visible. I am not pleased with this product at all. It's just not worth my time and money to send it back. Maybe that's why the seller has gotten away with sending customers this substandard type of films.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 5x HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G HD Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film, no cutting is required Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 5x HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G HD Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film, no cutting is required Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed

0 comments:

Post a Comment