Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Yeah. So there aren't a lot of Samsung Epic 4G cases to choose from yet, and this one is probably the best one you can get. I just got mine today from amazon.com, and I found it to be satisfactory. I was a little underwhelmed at it--it's quite minimalistic from a design standpoint, and makes you wonder: "Jeez, *I* should have a business where I can sell 25 cents of molded plastic for this price."
But, that being said, it admirably accomplishes the function of protecting the phone completely, and the fit is precise. There are two pieces, one for the sliding keyboard, and one for the face. It looks pretty decent. The feel of the case on the hand when you pick it up is kind of neat; feels a little like the surface of a peach somehow. Whatever brushing they did to the surface must have imparted that texture. This is a nice color too---it's fun, but serious enough to be appropriate for professionals.
I can plainly see that a lot of precision went into the product, and from all reports, anyone that has any problem with a Seidio case is very well treated by Seidio, so I can't imagine any reason not to proceed with buying this. It's clearly an order of magnitude better than what the Sprint store in my neighborhood had.
Obviously this case does NOT have a clear piece for the screen itself, and you're going to definitely want to buy separate screen protectors in addition to this case.
Note: If you go to Seidio's website, you can clearly see they are in production of fancier case models for this phone. Maybe by the time you read this they have those other units out as well.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio SURFACE Case for the Samsung Epic 4G - 1 Pack Case-Retail Packaging (Burgundy)
0 comments:
Post a Comment