CaseCrown iPhone 3G 3GS Metallic Glider Case (Silver) Review

CaseCrown iPhone 3G 3GS Metallic Glider Case (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this case. Here are the reasons why. 1. It is slim and does not add bulk to my phone. 2. It is attractive. 3. The soft inner lining does not scratch my phone. 4. It provides protection for all four sides and front edges of the phone, as well as the back. 5. The surface is shiny, which I think looks better than the "slip-resistant" rubber look. 6. Even though it is shiny, it does not show fingerprints. I don't know how, but smudges do not show! 7. The smooth surface lets it slide easily in and out of my holster that I carry the phone in. While it is not as "grippy" as the rubberized cases, it is not too slippery so I don't have a hard time holding on to it. 8. The price is about half of what most other cases cost.
I don't have any negative things to say, but then I haven't dropped my phone enough times or from a significant height to say it won't crack easily or that it doesn't protecct the phone well enough. I don't plan to put it to any tests, so I'll just hope it does the job!

Click Here to see more reviews about: CaseCrown iPhone 3G 3GS Metallic Glider Case (Silver)



Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Click here for more information about CaseCrown iPhone 3G 3GS Metallic Glider Case (Silver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment