Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My criteria for an iPhone case: needs to be hard plastic that can provide protection, but cannot be so thick it adds bulk. It needs to be grippy enough not to slip out of my hand, but can't be so grippy it doesn't go in and out of pockets easily. It must not scratch the phone itself. A screen cover should be optional (I don't like them).
The Innocase II meets all these criteria better than the other cases I've tried. It's thin, but still feels sturdy. It's lined with some padding so it won't scratch the iPhone itself. I do wish the texture of the surface was a tiny bit grippier, but I haven't dropped it yet, so I suppose it's ok.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Ash Grey)
Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Ash Grey)
0 comments:
Post a Comment