Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Rose Pink) Review

Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Rose Pink)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using this case for about two weeks. Yes, you can get cheaper and less expensive cases, but I think you get what you pay for. I've dropped my phone a few times since putting this cover on, and the case has not cracked or broken, unlike other cases that I've used previously. Definitely worth the $20+ that you pay for it. And it is a lovely pink color... not obnoxious pepto bismal pink, or bright "LOOK AT ME!" neon pink, but a beautiful dusty pink shade, quite nice for us grown ups. lol Will definitely purchase again if/when I need to. :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Rose Pink)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Rose Pink)

0 comments:

Post a Comment