Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The price on this item is very steep for a single-pack screen protector. But what the hey, I thought I'd take a risk and see what all the hype was about -- BoxWave has given me great service in the past, and they say this item is top-rated.
Well, I'm now sorry I spent the money. Fuze owners know that, although the 2.8" screen is smaller than on some phones, the VGA resolution means even tiny text is crystal-clear and legible. Not with this screen saver -- the "anti-glare" feature totally distorts the resolution. Not to mention that the adhesive side is so sticky that in the few seconds between when I peeled off the backing and when I got it on the screeen, the protector collected so much dust and other junk that I had to just throw it away! I kept on the cover for the bottom section (d-pad) until I got another clear-protector set in the mail (from another company).
A big disappointment...
Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave HTC Fuze ClearTouch Anti-Glare Screen Protector (Single Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment