Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This phone cover seemed made of low-quality material: it is rather thick compared to my last phone cover and seems to add surprising bulk to my phone. The design is nice but already looks stressed at the corners as if it will rub off. The texture of the material is smooth, but I always feel like I have a baby powder-like residue on my hands after handling my phone in this cover. It adds considerable resistance to sliding out the keyboard, not to the point of making it difficult to do so, but enough that I found myself avoiding using the keyboard for short messages or internet searches... though the keyboard was a big reason why I chose the Droid 2! This cover doesn't fit perfectly around the screen; you can see some of the edges where the screen transitions into the regular phone body. It does fit snugly, though, and has appropriate holes for the camera, power cord, etc. This case does not obstruct the notification light, which I've read that some will do.
This cover is cheap enough that I probably should have expected the poor quality. It does the job but I had hoped that it would be a little thinner and sleeker.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Blossoming White Spring Flower Protective Hard Case Cover Design for Motorola Droid 2 Global
0 comments:
Post a Comment