Mirror Screen protector for HTC My Touch 4G T-mobile + Black Crystal front and back Shield Protector Case for T-mobile HTC My Touch 4G My Touch HD Review

Mirror Screen protector for HTC My Touch 4G T-mobile + Black Crystal front and back Shield Protector Case for T-mobile HTC My Touch 4G My Touch HD
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the case and mirror screen protector, instead I got two protectors and no case, had to request the case, finally got it, it fit all the way around but would not clip and lock in the last corner no matter what I tried. Lesson learned, BUYER BEWARE.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mirror Screen protector for HTC My Touch 4G T-mobile + Black Crystal front and back Shield Protector Case for T-mobile HTC My Touch 4G My Touch HD



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mirror Screen protector for HTC My Touch 4G T-mobile + Black Crystal front and back Shield Protector Case for T-mobile HTC My Touch 4G My Touch HD

0 comments:

Post a Comment