Apple Iphone 3g Digitizer Touch Screen Replacement LCD with Video Instructions + 7 Piece Tool Kit + Adhesive Strip (3m) + Mirror Screen Protector+ Zeetron Microfiber Cloth (10 Piece Kit) Review

Apple Iphone 3g Digitizer Touch Screen Replacement LCD with Video Instructions + 7 Piece Tool Kit + Adhesive Strip (3m) + Mirror Screen Protector+ Zeetron Microfiber Cloth (10 Piece Kit)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
1/6/2010 I was eagerly waiting for this to arrive, but when I opened the envelope..only the digitizer was enclosed, no tools no invoice nothing. I wrote the company an email the same day, I will update this as soon as I get a response from them

Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple Iphone 3g Digitizer Touch Screen Replacement LCD with Video Instructions + 7 Piece Tool Kit + Adhesive Strip (3m) + Mirror Screen Protector+ Zeetron Microfiber Cloth (10 Piece Kit)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Apple Iphone 3g Digitizer Touch Screen Replacement LCD with Video Instructions + 7 Piece Tool Kit + Adhesive Strip (3m) + Mirror Screen Protector+ Zeetron Microfiber Cloth (10 Piece Kit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment