elago Premium Anti-Glare for Apple iPhone 1G (Smudge Free, Full Face Film) Review

elago Premium Anti-Glare for Apple iPhone 1G (Smudge Free, Full Face Film)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was the 4th LCD film I have purchased for my iPhone and probably the 4th different brand. The others have all worked fine and with a little work could be bubble free. Not this one. It was NEVER ending bubbles - no matter how I put it on or how clean my screen was - Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles - This would have been my favorite if I could have ever gotten it on. It is thicker and stronger than others I have purchased and the anti-glare is great, I just can't get it on without bubbles. I bought 2 different brands to have a back-up. The other one went on second try - bubble free. This one is now in the trash. Hope this helps when buying one yourself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: elago Premium Anti-Glare for Apple iPhone 1G (Smudge Free, Full Face Film)



Buy NowGet 89% OFF

Click here for more information about elago Premium Anti-Glare for Apple iPhone 1G (Smudge Free, Full Face Film)

0 comments:

Post a Comment