Motorola Dext CLIQ 3G Wi-Fi 5 MP Qwerty Keyboard Android Quad-Band GSM Unlocked Cell Phone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black Review

Motorola Dext CLIQ 3G Wi-Fi 5 MP Qwerty Keyboard Android Quad-Band GSM Unlocked Cell Phone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have this phone for a couple of weeks and already hated it so much that I started hatting this company Motorola for it. I am in the process of returning their other products like the xoom that I just bought last week and swear that I will never touch their products again.
Here is the reason why: Since I started using this phone I got locked out every time the phone battery goes dead which is by the way every single day, since it has such a short capacity that you need to carry a charger in your pocket or else. Every time that happens I have to logon to mymotoblur account with my credentials which always gives me an error of "invalid user name and password". Then I try to reset my password if that will work but it never does and try typing that again and again on tiny screen with very small keypad. What a *&&#$.
Do your self a favor and never buy this thing. You can find much better products, why buy your self a headache like I did.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola Dext CLIQ 3G Wi-Fi 5 MP Qwerty Keyboard Android Quad-Band GSM Unlocked Cell Phone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Motorola Dext CLIQ 3G Wi-Fi 5 MP Qwerty Keyboard Android Quad-Band GSM Unlocked Cell Phone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment