Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Just wrote this to the seller, who filled the order in a timely manner with an utterly inadequate product:
"These pens are totally useless, at least with the Hero. Stop offering them for that purpose. I won't do any seller feedback till I hear from you. It's not about the money, though for some people that could be an issue. It's about the waste of time locating them and ordering them. I know you can't test everything, so I'm not presently holding you responsible for shipping an inadequate product. But now you know. Try one. They do not do what they should do, so stop selling them as Hero stylii.
Thanks, BG"
Additional notes to erstwhile buyers: When they work at all, they require so much pressure that they commit all the errors your fingers commit, and then some. Their primary use on my Hero was to have been with ShapeWriter, a reasonably good way to enter text into a Hero. (I have since begun using Swype--with which I have no financial connection-- and the need for the stylus has almost disappeared--Swype is that good.) In any event, the rubber tips on these things produce so much friction that you can't slide them from one point to another. So, no ShapeWriter, no press-and-drag selection of text, no sketching. Pressing on links in the browser is less comfortable than if you use your fingers.
Perhaps one day someone will perfect one of these with a roller-ball at the end. Or a low-friction surface that still delivers the heat or electrical charge or whatever it is that Hero screens need. As for these, they're a complete waste of petroleum, with a single exception. If, like Howard Hughes, you have let your fingernails grow so long that your finger-tips can no longer make contact with a flat surface, these are the stylii for you. Poor Howard. What a pity the dear man didn't live long enough to purchase a pair.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GTMax Black Touch Screen Stylus Pen - 2 Pack for Sprint HTC Hero (CDMA) Cell Phone
0 comments:
Post a Comment