Rubberized Black Silver Ace Spade Skull Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Gravity Touch T669 Review

Rubberized Black Silver Ace Spade Skull Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Gravity Touch T669
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually bought this as a gift, so the person who I gave it to loved it at first. Then after a week or so he noticed the picture started fading and the clips on the side that hold the phone wasn't clipping right so it keeps falling off. I mean it wasnt that expensive but i guess you get what you paid for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubberized Black Silver Ace Spade Skull Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Gravity Touch T669



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rubberized Black Silver Ace Spade Skull Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Gravity Touch T669

0 comments:

Post a Comment