Cowon S9 JAVOedge Millennium Flip Case (4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB) (Jet Black Fiber) Review

Cowon S9 JAVOedge Millennium Flip Case (4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB) (Jet Black Fiber)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The case looks a bit tacky in the picture but is actually pretty nice when you get it. The only reason I got this was that i needed a case with a belt clip and there was this and another for 50 bucks! I ordered from javoedge straight from their website since they had a better discount. Ordered thursday and had it in home on monday! they also have a 10% off coupon if you look for it on google. I paid about 29 bucks for the case and the crystal clear screen protector. Well worth the money! the only problem I have with this is that it doesnt have an opening on top for the buttons...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cowon S9 JAVOedge Millennium Flip Case (4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB) (Jet Black Fiber)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cowon S9 JAVOedge Millennium Flip Case (4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB) (Jet Black Fiber)

0 comments:

Post a Comment