Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)With not a whole lot of options for the HTC EVO for both design and protection, I had high hopes in the BoxWave doing just that. When I first got it, the fit was great and I felt it offered good protection, however, after only a few weeks, the rubber had stretched to the point that the phone was falling out of it. Getting it in and out of pockets and jackets was also a challenge because the rubber would get stuck and fall off. In the end, I replaced the BoxWave with an OtterBox, which offers a rubberized grip, with a smooth hardshell case, and for only $3.00 more. Overall...I'm disappointed!
Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave TextureGrip HTC EVO 4G FlexiSkin (Jet Black)
Click here for more information about BoxWave TextureGrip HTC EVO 4G FlexiSkin (Jet Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment