Blue Smooth Durable Protective Silicone Skin Cover Case for New Apple iPhone 4 ( 4th Generation 16GB 32GB - AT&T and Verizon) + Includes a Anti Glare Screen Protector + Includes an Apple Approved Rapid Travel Car Charger for your iPhone 4 Review

Blue Smooth Durable Protective Silicone Skin Cover Case for New Apple iPhone 4 ( 4th Generation 16GB 32GB - ATandT and Verizon) + Includes a Anti Glare Screen Protector + Includes an Apple Approved Rapid Travel Car Charger for your iPhone 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a non-slippery case and car charger for my new iphone. There was a ton of product out there on the market. This set that I purchased was exactly what I needed and I was pleased with everything. I have had it for a few weeks now and had no problems at all with the car charger...as I have read many reviews on OTHER chargers that weren't good, so I was worried. But what sold me on this kit was that the car charger was 'apple approved'. I would recommend it to others because it's a great product, quality for the price!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Blue Smooth Durable Protective Silicone Skin Cover Case for New Apple iPhone 4 ( 4th Generation 16GB 32GB - AT&T and Verizon) + Includes a Anti Glare Screen Protector + Includes an Apple Approved Rapid Travel Car Charger for your iPhone 4



Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Click here for more information about Blue Smooth Durable Protective Silicone Skin Cover Case for New Apple iPhone 4 ( 4th Generation 16GB 32GB - AT&T and Verizon) + Includes a Anti Glare Screen Protector + Includes an Apple Approved Rapid Travel Car Charger for your iPhone 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment