Samsung Epic 4G "White Carbon Fiber" Full Body Protection by Phantom Skinz Review

Samsung Epic 4G White Carbon Fiber Full Body Protection by Phantom Skinz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the White Phantom skin about 4 weeks ago to protect my epic and it exceeded my expectations. The screen protector is glossy and actualy makes the screen look brighter. Plus fingerprints are less annoying when the phone is off. The white backing looks great almost makes the phone look like an ipod.Many compliments. What I dislike about the skin is that it doesn't protect the black and silver sides of the phone. Doesn't bother me too much but if it did I would give it one more star. Great solution for my epic.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung Epic 4G "White Carbon Fiber" Full Body Protection by Phantom Skinz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung Epic 4G "White Carbon Fiber" Full Body Protection by Phantom Skinz

0 comments:

Post a Comment