Seidio Innocase Surface for HTC Touch Diamond (Black) Review

Seidio Innocase Surface for HTC Touch Diamond (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
the company Seidio let me start of by saying great company. I had originally bought this case 8 months ago and it had broken on me due to my niece and her playful hands. I then emailed the company asking for a replacement and they did it without question. I applaud their customer service and RMA service as well.
On to the case itself. If you have an HTC diamond then you know the frustration of keeping the case clean and scratch free. I scoured to find a good replacement case and I found one. The seidio case is a rubberized custom made case for the HTC. The great thing about this replacement case is the back design is exactly the same as the original one so you don't lose on the originality and have a good back case that wont scratch and fit perfectly and snuggly.

The biggest downside I see from the case is due to the snug fit of it, I don't believe it could compensate a bigger battery such as the Mugen 2000mhz battery or the HTC 1340 one. These are significantly bigger and I don't believe the case could fit without breaking something.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase Surface for HTC Touch Diamond (Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase Surface for HTC Touch Diamond (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment