GTMax Durable Reusable Clear LCD Screen Protector - 3 Packs for HTC Touch Pro2 Cell Phone Review

GTMax Durable Reusable Clear LCD Screen Protector - 3 Packs for HTC Touch Pro2 Cell Phone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These screen protectors do not fully cover the Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2's screen! At first I thought I was mailed an incorrect product on accident, but there are stickers on each that state "Suitable for HTC Touch Pro 2". There is a divot on each that leaves a fingernail sized portion of the screen unprotected (near where HTC is written on the screen). I'm guessing these are made specifically for a different kind of phone. If you're gonna get a screen protector, at least get one that fully protects the screen from scratches. Steer clear of this. They misrepresent the product, in my opinion.
I bought these to replace the original screen protector that came for HTC Touch Pro 2 from Sprint, which fully covered my device's screen. However, I got debris caught between it and the screen and had to remove it. I could not adhere it back. However, I was able to put that on the screen with no bubbles. The only flaw was my fault: the debris.
I got lots of bubbles with these protectors (I thought I'd try to use them to temporarily offer some protection to my screen). I ended up taking them off because the bubbles were so bad. I know some said they had no problems with bubbles. I did, though I was able to apply Sprint's screen protector fine.
In conclusion, DON'T BUY THESE! Sprint's seems promising, but I can't for sure say they are great. I can however vouch that they offer full screen protection and that they aren't prone to bubbles on application.
*** post a picture, the product I received does not match the seller's first two pictures, but the third. This is misleading.***

Click Here to see more reviews about: GTMax Durable Reusable Clear LCD Screen Protector - 3 Packs for HTC Touch Pro2 Cell Phone



Buy Now

Click here for more information about GTMax Durable Reusable Clear LCD Screen Protector - 3 Packs for HTC Touch Pro2 Cell Phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment