3 pack Mirror LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000 Review

3 pack Mirror LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was skeptical about the screen protectors at 4 cents so I went with this and boy am I glad I did. The original screen protector was falling off and I needed a new one fast. I thought this was reasonably priced and with three in total I found it to be a good deal. I followed the directions that came with the product and installed the protector seamlessly. It takes patience and precision, but with both of these on your side your money will be well spent. I was worried about the light sensor that is in the upper left hand corner of the phone not reading the light as well. It turns out that it does affect it but not near to the extend I was expecting. When I take the phone away from my ear to dial numbers in the phone still lights up. The "mirror" is actually pretty impressive. It does mirror quite well except for when it's dirty. A couple of swipes of a cloth and it's looking good again. This product comes with a total of 3 outer screen protectors, 3 inside protectors, instructions, and cloths for all sets. I would highly recommend this product and will surely buy this again once I am in need of a new set.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3 pack Mirror LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 3 pack Mirror LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000

0 comments:

Post a Comment