Seidio Innocase Surface for Sprint HTC Touch, Verizon HTC XV6900 (Black) Review

Seidio Innocase Surface for Sprint HTC Touch, Verizon HTC XV6900 (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have owned several cellphones and purchased a case for just about all of them. The cases were usually leather, bulky, and I never used them for more than a month. So, I was a bit apprehensive about buying another case. However, I am glad I purchased this case. It fits perfectly with openings for all the buttons, speakers, and stylus. The case has a very similar rubberized feel like the stock Touch. Plus, it doesn't add much bulk. I would highly recommend this case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase Surface for Sprint HTC Touch, Verizon HTC XV6900 (Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase Surface for Sprint HTC Touch, Verizon HTC XV6900 (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment