Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered these screen protectors for three different phones (Samsung Transform, Samsung Epic 4G, HTC Evo 4G) when we switched carriers/phones a while back. They arrived super quickly and are well protected in their molded plastic cases.
They applied very easily following the directions - however I think the directions say to line up the protector to the top of the screen and work your way down, although the tab to remove the plastic covering is at the bottom (at least it was on mine - the Samsung Epic version)... I simply held the protector with the adhesive side down (so no dust particles could land on it), pulled up from the tab and worked about 1/2 inch of the plastic covering away around to the top so I could then apply the protector from the top down. Worked like a charm!
My biggest complaint, which is really not that big: as I mentioned, I ordered three these for three types pf phones. No where on the package does it list which model phone it's for. We could tell by holding them up to the phone to determine shape fit, but it would be nice to have the packages labeled. They are precision-cut to fit each model phone, so it's difficult to even see the protector is there once it has been applied. Smudges do seem to be more noticeable, but I would rather see smudges than scratches!
All in all, a great product. Would definitely order again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: REALOOK Sprint Samsung Transform Crystal Clear Premium LCD Screen Protector 2 Pack
0 comments:
Post a Comment