Incipio Feather for iPhone 4 - Westerly Review

Incipio Feather for iPhone 4 - Westerly
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had this case for less than a week and the rubbery black coating is peeling off at all of the edges. In the first two days of using the case it began to bubble at the edges, the next day it began to peel and continues to do so. I can't use my phone without getting little pieces of black paint all over my hand. I emailed Incipio when the case started to shed its paint and I have still not received a response. I have a couple friends with this case and the their cases began peeling as well. I can not recommend this case at all and I will be returning it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Incipio Feather for iPhone 4 - Westerly



Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about Incipio Feather for iPhone 4 - Westerly

0 comments:

Post a Comment