Green Onions Supply Glossy Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (2 Front Protectors + 1 Back Protector ) Review

Green Onions Supply Glossy Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4  (2 Front Protectors + 1 Back Protector )
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I preemptively bought these screen protectors for the iPhone I knew I was going to receive for Christmas and had no issue applying the front protector. However, I had a hard time applying the back one. I had to remove it and line it up again so many times that it got so much dust stuck on it that I had no choice but to throw it out. The screen protector for the front applied very smoothly and there are no bubbles or dust marks at all. I would definitely buy these again, I would just make sure to be extra careful and precise when applying them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Green Onions Supply Glossy Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (2 Front Protectors + 1 Back Protector )



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Green Onions Supply Glossy Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4 (2 Front Protectors + 1 Back Protector )

0 comments:

Post a Comment