BoxWave Motorola XOOM FlexiSkin - The Soft Low-Profile Case (Jet Black) Review

BoxWave Motorola XOOM FlexiSkin - The Soft Low-Profile Case (Jet Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got it today and it's just like the marketing says: soft, low-profile (thin), perfect fit, button/speaker cutouts are spot on.
Cons: the part that wraps around to the front is flimsy. The xoom isn't going to fall out, I just wished it fit a bit more securely/tightly. It also tends to collect junk on the back, but I guess any rubber case is going to do that.
One thing to consider is that with the case on the xoom does not properly fit onto the charging port of the (separately sold) charging dock. You can still plug the cable in to charge, but I paid $50 for the dock and it's a pain to have to take the skin off every time. This is in no way reflective of the quality of Boxwave's product, just something I failed consider when buying.
Overall I'm happy with it. Boxwave if you're reading how about a combo pack of the case and screen protector?!

Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave Motorola XOOM FlexiSkin - The Soft Low-Profile Case (Jet Black)



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about BoxWave Motorola XOOM FlexiSkin - The Soft Low-Profile Case (Jet Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment