Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered the 4 gel skin cases for my phone & my girlfriend's phone. I was surprised how fast it got to my house. It took only 3 days, from my order date, for it to arrive at my house w/ standard shipping. You can't beat that price. If you go the mall or a cell phone store they will charge you any where between $15-$20 bucks for one. I used to have a black gel skin from the T-mobile store and it fell apart and it didn't fit the phone snug. This one fits the phone nice and tight. You have to peel it to get it off. That's how a gel skin should fit. There's only one small gripe that I have. The gel skin can be a bit smooth. Otherwise, I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 4x GEL SKIN CASE + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR HTC MyTouch 3G
Click here for more information about 4x GEL SKIN CASE + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR HTC MyTouch 3G
0 comments:
Post a Comment