Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)To start off with, the packaging is not impressive at all...but what are we told from the time we are 5 years old? Do not judge a book by it's cover. And that is deffinately the case here. All of the components appear to be very well made and they fit very snug with out having to pull, and push and streatch to get them on. This is a collection of 4 pieces made to work hand in hand with each other, though the hard inner case could stand alone if you do not need the extra protection of the rest of the components. I work construction and spend a lot of time high off the ground, deep below it, or around a lot of flying debris and people who do not always pay attention to what they are doing so I needed a very tough case to protect the sizable invest I made in my phone. With the hard case, the soft cover and the skeleton the phone is completely protected from droping, falling well over 10 feet (that was scary) and even a strike from a framing hammer. The holster hold it securely in place, and even has a locking feature on it to prevent the latch from releasing the phone unintentionaly.
Pros: Protects the phone extreemly well, very rugged and durable, nice feel.
Cons: VERY bulky, the camera cover doesn't always stay open, and VERY bulky (worth mentiong twice)
This would get 5 stars if the camera cover were improved (only a very minor incovenience) and it weren't so bulky (but then it wouldn't protect as well). Over all, the best case I have ever owned, and I would recomend this to anyone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio CONVERT Case and Holster Combo for Samsung Captivate (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment