3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Samsung Omnia 2 i920 Review

3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Samsung Omnia 2 i920
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These protectors fit the Samsung Omnia i920 perfectly - know what phone you own before ordering!
Each one is individually packaged with it's own tiny lense cloth to clean your phone before applying the protector. The protector itself is shipped w/ 2 protective coatings. First you remove one to expose the side that sticks to the screen, and position on your phone & smooth down. If you need to reposition it is fairly forgiving. Then once it is all smoothed down, you remove the outer covering that has been protecting the protector from getting scratched in the smoothing process. There are very clear instructions included. All screen protectors take a little bit of patience to get on right, but this is one of the best application systems I've encountered.
It stays on very well. I've found that I like to replace them at about 3 months, as the surface starts to get scratched from stylus use after about that long. I'm not very gentle w/ my phone & my silicone case does not cover the screen, but I don't do tons of typing on the touch screen either, so you might find a different replacement schedule is better for you. I have not needed to replace one of these protectors due to it starting to come off. When I do need to remove, it comes off easily.
Oh yes - one more good thing: they are inexpensive.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Samsung Omnia 2 i920



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Samsung Omnia 2 i920

0 comments:

Post a Comment