Smoke Diamond Flex-Gel Case / Skin / Cover & LCD Screen Guard / Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4G / 4th Gen Review

Smoke Diamond Flex-Gel Case / Skin / Cover and LCD Screen Guard / Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4G / 4th Gen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this in the mail yesterday and mine came with headphones for some reason. I wasn't expecting that, so it was a pleasant surprise! I didn't notice the little bump on the case on the backside in the photograph, it has two holes and I'm trying to figure out what they are for. Maybe a wrist strap like a camera has? Anyway, the screen protector and case are very nice, I ordered these because I had them for my iPod Touch 2G and liked them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Smoke Diamond Flex-Gel Case / Skin / Cover & LCD Screen Guard / Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4G / 4th Gen



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Smoke Diamond Flex-Gel Case / Skin / Cover & LCD Screen Guard / Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4G / 4th Gen

0 comments:

Post a Comment