Red Rubber Touch Phone Protector Hard Cover Case for HTC Mytouch 4G HD Emerald Review

Red Rubber Touch Phone Protector Hard Cover Case for HTC Mytouch 4G HD Emerald
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was under the impression this was a rubber case.. Turns out its a HARD COVER PLASTIC case with a RUBBER FEEL on top of it.. upon further review of the item description. I see it says BLACK RUBBER phone protector HARD COVER CASE.. its a bit misleading in my opinion.. Either way I am not giving it three stars just because of that. I am giving it three stars because it doesnt quite fit my phone properly. One side keeps on becoming loose.. So yeah I would probaby order something a bit more expensive but also much more precise in terms of fit...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Red Rubber Touch Phone Protector Hard Cover Case for HTC Mytouch 4G HD Emerald



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Red Rubber Touch Phone Protector Hard Cover Case for HTC Mytouch 4G HD Emerald

0 comments:

Post a Comment