Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Easy to apply with only a few air bubbles that really don't bother me and could probably easily be removed with a credit card. They e-mailed application instructions from their website before the product arrived so I knew what to expect but it was pretty self explanatory. It went on quickly and easily with great results (except for those couple air bubbles) that probably could have been improved if I had paid more attention to the instructions they sent.
The matte finish is very nice and feels smoother than the shiny glass when you're dragging your finger on it. I haven't noticed any screen darkening that couldn't be fixed by changing the brightness under settings (and I didn't even have to do that).
My only complaint is that once you put it on, it's hard to lift it to re-place it to avoid air bubbles. But, that's also good because it's stuck on there and doesn't look like it will start to come away at the edges. And I can deal with the air bubbles...the matte finish makes them harder to notice.
I'm glad I've got two more because I'm very happy with this product so far.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Halo Screen Protector Film Clear Matte (Anti-Glare) for Apple Ipod Touch 4G 4 (3-Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment