Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My screen protector came slightly damaged from the factory @ the very bottom - not a huge deal since I use a case which covers that area.
When I first installed it (there are 2 protective plastic covers, one on each side), I didn't realize there was a cover on the top of the screen, so it had a rainbow effect. Once I peeled off the top layer, the screen looked amazing! The mirror works great & not noticeable at all w/ the screen on.
Scratch resistance seems pretty okay, but I don't have sharp or long nails. Definitely not smudge resistant like the packaging claims; no big deal, I didn't expect it to be.
The biggest disappointment is that when you are outside, even in the shade, it is nearly impossible to see what is on the screen. I'll be going back to a clear screen protector... maybe they can make a mirror protector for the rear of the phone so I still have that functionality.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Amzer AMZ91171 Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Infuse 4G I997 - 1 Pack - Screen Protector - Retail Packaging
0 comments:
Post a Comment