Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Product was an external skin protector for the HTC Touch Pro 2. When I received it, I applied the top half which was not the correct dimensions for the space between the buttons and the speaker. Therefore you either covered up the speaker or the buttons. It was close but not a fit. This was not a show stopper however.
The back cover however was completely wrong. After examining the HTC Touch Pro 2 (TP2) for Verizon vs T-Mobile, the cases are different and therefore don't match Zagg covers at all on the TMobile.
Unfortunately after 24 hrs of drying the case on the top, I found out that the bottom didn't fit. Therefore I am very dissatisfied with the product.
Also, the top cover did not conform to that corners of the TP2 and left little edges that catch on the case or your pocket and tend to pull the cover off.
All in all, not engineered very well. Just one of those designs that are close enough to go into manufacturing and let the customer get screwed.
The Zagg Invisible SHIELD Full Body Case for HTC Touch Pro 2 advertisement never asked which unit you intended to use and therefore the manufacturer is probably unaware that there are different body styles for what is called HTC Touch Pro 2. You would think they would have known this bit of information.
I will now have to purchase their competitors product, BodyGuardz, to compare and hopefully have a usable product after wasting $50 on the two Zaggs that I purchased.
So....First compare unit against the Zagg before installing // Second, cut some small v slots at each corner to allow the product to conform around corners. "Square sheets do not fold down around corners" unless you can either stretch the material or remove small sections of the material so that it will conform with out excess material which prevented it from fitting.
GOOD LUCK.....
Click Here to see more reviews about: ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for HTC Touch Pro 2 (Full Body)
Click here for more information about ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for HTC Touch Pro 2 (Full Body)
0 comments:
Post a Comment